Mitchel Musso Arrested for DUI

Yet another Disney star is in the headlines for unexpected and inappropriate behavior. Mitchel Musso, star of the Disney Channel’s hit TV show Hannah Montana, was arrested for driving under the influence.
Musso was pulled over in the middle of the Sunday night, according to TMZ. Not only was his alcohol level over the legal limit, but Mitchel is also under the legal drinking age at 20 years old. He was released on $5,000 bail.
He joins the list of other Disney stars, such as Miley Cyrus, and most recently Brenda Song, who have not been acting quite like a Disney star should. Video footage of Miley partying with a bong and dancing crudely with strangers at a club was released this past year, and it was announced several weeks ago that 23 year old Brenda was pregnant with boyfriend, and Miley’s brother, Trace Cyrus. Lindsay Lohan, who appeared in Disney films such as Freaky Friday and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, is most likely the most wild of any Mickey Mouse prodigy, known for her many arrests and stints in rehab.

This brings up the question: is there a “Disney curse?” The amount of actors related to the company who have not had infamous incidents is slim. Could it be that being forced to have this perfect persona is unrealistic, or are Disney actors just bad kids?