Lindsay Lohan in Trouble with the Law, Again.

The probation of actress and celebrity Lindsay Lohan was revoked on Wednesday. She was handcuffed when taken out of the court, and sent to jail on $100,000 bail.
Lohan’s probation is from her shoplifting case early this past year, in which she allegedly stole a $2,500 necklace from an L.A jewelry store. She was sentenced to 120 days in jail and 360 hours of community service, but was put under 35 days of house arrest due to the prison’s overcrowding.
On October 19th, Lindsay went to court for a progress hearing, and ended up getting her probation taken away for inconsistent community service attendance. The star was working at the Downtown Women’s Center for homeless women, where she would often miss appointments and leave others early.
Another hearing is set for November 2nd in which it will be evaluated whether or not Lohan violated her probation. The decision will determine if she will be assigned jail time. In the mean time, the infamous actress will have to complete 16 hours worth of service at the Los Angeles County Morgue. Whether or not she fully participates will likely be a factor in her upcoming sentence.

It seems as if the once talented and charming actress is officially hopeless. Ever since her first DUI in 2007, many scandalous incidents have followed, without much progress.
This reporter feels that Lohan SHOULD receive a prison sentence. In all her other cases, Lindsay has managed to avoid time behind bars because of “overcrowding.” Maybe some time in jail would actually due the trick. She might even learn her lesson.