Ladies and Gentlemen: The TV Club

Have you ever wanted to see yourself on the morning news or just want to hone your production skills?

Either way, Franklin High School’s TV Production Club is the place for you.  New this year to any student who has completed a semester of TV ProductionVideo Production or Digital Journalism, the TV Club offers you the chance to produce fun content for the morning news.

According to Ms. Moreau, who runs the TV Club, they are working on funny commercials and PSAs ( Public Service Announcements) to make the morning news more interesting.  When asked on how she would sell TV Club to an undecided student Moreau said: “It’s fun to work with other students and produce content that you care about.”

Recently, TV Club members produced a project showing students eating, and reacting, to so-called “healthy food” live, on the air.  The handful of students that participated could barely contain their laughter and smiles when they were on camera, eating drastically different food than what they’re used to.

When asked why she was inspired to Direct this project, Junior Suki Taylor of the TV Club said: “We [the club] see stuff like this all the time on Buzzfeed and it looked really fun to do.”

Surely, the TV Club is great place to come to make fun videos while being around good friends in the process.  They meet Tuesday’s after school in the TV Studio (107C) and can be reached on twitter @fhspantherTV.