Assassin’s Creed III: Revolutionary Mayhem

On Monday October 29th, Assassins Creed 3 was released to the public. This fifth installment of the series, designed by Ubisoft, is a historical fiction, action adventure, open world, stealth video game. It follows the stories of an ancient assassin order that has been around for thousands of years. Their sworn enemy, the Templar Order, have been trying to gain access to ancestral memories from the protagonist Desmond Miles, whom they have been attempting to kidnap and acquire information from his past for evil.

Assassins Creed fanatics have been anticipating this particular game because it takes place during the Revolutionary War in America. Through the series protagonist, Desmond Miles, the player controls a young half-English and half-Mohawk man known as Connor. Connor has been drawn into the fight against tyranny when his home is attacked by the British. Over the course of the game you meet historical figures like George Washington , Ben Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson, as well as many different locations along the East coast such as Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and the frontier.

“I’m pretty excited for it because it takes place during the Revolution” Said senior Ryan Peters. He also went on to say that “not too many games are like this one”.

“This game will be awesome” Said Matt Mozynski. “I’m excited for the game because its set during the revolution and I think that it will be a fun game to play”.

Assassins Creed 3 is one of the few games that the story is set during Colonial America. Whether or not it will be a popular game to purchase, is yet to be determined. If it’s anything like the previous games by Ubisoft, it will be top seller in the video game world.