Seniors, where are you going?

With graduation right around the corner, it is time for seniors to make their decisions. Deciding on a college is a daunting task; it is ultimately deciding the rest of your life. Where you decide to spend your next four years is a life altering experience. Some deciding factors in choosing a college are location, size, expenses, and academics.   When seniors were asked where they are expecting to attend next fall the answers were various.

Most students chose to stay close to home, mainly picking schools in the New England area. When asked where they were going, seniors Kelly Dow and Lindsay Jeffries replied respectively, “University of New Hampshire and Merrimack.” Fellow senior Mike Arnaudo shared his plans, “I’m 98 percent sure that I will be going to Quinnipiac.” Although some students still are not sure where exactly they will be going, most at least have narrowed down their choices to two or three schools.

Some other schools FHS seniors will be attending are Framingham State, Salem State, Bridgewater State, and Ithaca. Everyone’s choices will be finalized in the up coming weeks, and seniors will be less stressed out. So Seniors, remember to have fun and cherish these last days of senior year, as you will be moving on to bigger and better things. Good luck!