We Got Spirit! Sports Day Comes to FHS

With only three days left until Thanksgiving break, students of FHS have only two more spirit days to earn points for their grade. Monday November 21st is Sports Day! This means that you can deck out in any of your sports attire whether it is Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, Celtics and Revolution shirts or Franklin High School sports clothes!

Hats are not allowed as usual because of the dress code, but if you want to help your grade you can go to the cafeteria from 7am until 7:30 am and pay a $1 to wear a hat for the day. You will get a stamp allowing your teachers to know that you can wear the hat for the day.

Some students may not be into wearing sports gear even if its just a shirt, but considering tomorrow is a half day everyone should try and help out their grade by wearing some sort of sports shirt or hat since you only have to wear it for 3 hours!

Panther Pride day on Friday allowed the Sophomores to win with 218 students participating. Seniors came in second with 203 students, Freshman in third with 181 students, and Juniors again fell to fourth with only 155 students.

Seniors are beating out the competition so far in first place, but both Sports Day and White Out Day on Tuesday can always bring either grade up! So try your hardest and help your grade with wearing sports attire tomorrow!