Senior Week Preview

With the school year winding down, the Class of 2014 has something to be excited about, Senior Week.

Senior Week is will run from June 3rd to June 6th, and the events will be Six Flags, Kimball Farm, and Senior Cruise.

For those interested in the end of the year schedule the FHS Website offers a page on Graduation, End of Year Schedules & Information

Senior Week Schedule:

Mon June 2 Make Up Exam period for seniors 7:35AM-9:05AM
Tues June 3rd Graduation Rehearsal FHS Field House 8:00 AM-10:30 AM.Six Flags Trip 11:00 Buses leave FHS, return to FHS @7:00 PM
Wed June 4th Senior Breakfast-FHS Cafeteria 8:00 AM-9:00 AGraduation Rehearsal- FHS Field House 9:15AM -12:00 noonSenior Cruise- Buses leave FHS @3:30; Cruise is from 6:00 PM-11:00PM (dress code info coming soon)
Thurs June 5th Graduation Rehearsal FHS Field House 8:00 AM-10:00 AMKimball Farm-Buses leave FHS @10AM, return to FHS @ 4:30 PMSenior Athletic Banquet FHS Cafeteria 7:00 PM
FriJune 6th All grads must report to small gym by 3:30 PMGraduation Ceremony 5PM in FHS Field House.Dress code for Graduates is:  Females– shoes, a light colored dress or skirt and topMales– shoes, dress pants, dress shirts and a tieAll Night Party for Grads  Field House lobby check in begins at 11:00 PM; ANP ends at 5 AM Saturday June 7th

When asked about Senior Week , FHS senior Mario Colace said “I’m very excited for it, It’ll make all my hard work this year worth it”

Colace went on to add “It will be a fun way to end the year with all my FHS buddies”

Colace hits on a good point, Senior Week is one of the last event where seniors will be together as FHS students (except for graduation and all night party)

“I’m most excited about Six Flags” said senior Vince Nazaretian 

Nazaretian would go on to say “I haven’t been there since I was a kid, so I’m looking to relive those great childhood memories”

Excitement is building and for good reason, this Senior Week is on par to be one of the best yet.

What Senior Week event are you most excited about?