Homecoming 2019

Homecoming 2019

Dan Gurge, Writer

The first dance this year at  FHS, the Homecoming dance, is right around the corner, so be sure to get prepared. But, what could we be anticipating for this experience?

The dance will be happening on Saturday, October 26th from 7 pm-10 pm in the Gymnasium. The casino-themed event will truly give you a night to remember with the detailed decor and lively experience.

“We will have a big roulette arch as you walk in,” says senior class Public Relations officer Tate Underwood. Also, casino themed decorations will be everywhere you look, making you feel like you were in a real casino.

Our DJ will be playing music during the whole occasion so be sure to work on those dance moves! Also, be sure to wear something nice but also cool because the gym will squeeze many students in so it will get very hot, very fast.

You might be thinking, this amazing dance must cost a fortune just to get a ticket. Well, good news, the cost of the event is only $10 at the door, but if you want to save even more, you can order tickets online for $8.

This event will have secure qualities as always, with security at every exit so it will be safe for everyone going. 

No alcohol, drugs, weapons, etc. are allowed and we will have teachers monitoring and supervising during this dance,” Tate explains.

Be sure to stop by and have some fun at our Homecoming Dance!