Britney Spears…Third Time’s a Charm?

Britney Spears is famous for her crazy antics and catchy pop music, and most certainly for her two quick marriages. However, after her rough patch she has managed to lay low in the tabloids. At least until recently, when she became engaged again, this time to Jason Trawick!

Trawick was Britney’s manager until 2008, when he stepped down in order to devote time to their personal relationship. They met in 2006 when Spears was still married to Kevin Federline, and had remained close friends until her divorce.

They began officially dating in 2009, and had been inseparable ever since. Over a private romantic dinner, Trawick popped the question, in the presence of Spears’ two small children as well.

In order to make the ring perfect, Trawick worked with legendary jeweler Neil Lane. Trawick’s rep has said that he did this in order to create Spears’ “dream ring”, although no pictures have surfaced of the diamond band yet.

The ring is said to have a round cut, and about three carats of diamonds, including macro pave diamonds around the band. There has been no value placed on the ring yet, however her second marriage band was about five and a half carats, and worth over $40,000.

No wedding date has been set just yet, but Britney’s newest engagement and wedding festivities are sure to be a huge event.