“The Dark Knight Rises” Leaks Trailer

The Star-Spangled Banner is probably not what everyone thought the way “The Dark Knight Rises” trailer would open with. The brand new trailer for the conclusion of the “Dark Knight” saga brings the return of one of the superheroes that has been around for over 70 years. Christian Bale stars as the main character for the third time and this will be his and director Christopher Nolan’s final movie for their turn at the Batman story.

Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy make their debut as the two villain’s of the movie. Hathaway who is one of the most popular actresses inHollywoodat the moment, will portray Selina Kyle/Catwoman. According to the actress, it is one of her most physically demanding roles yet. Tom Hardy will play Bane, one of the most villainous characters in the story of Batman.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Morgan Freeman, Marion Cotillard, and Michael Caine will co-star with the other actors. Caine and Freeman return and Gordon Levitt and Cotillard join the cast for the final installment.

The movie that has lasted from the 2005 movie, Batman Begins and its 2008 sequel, “The Dark Knight” with Heath Ledger as the joker. It was reported Ledgers’ unaired clips from The Dark Knight could be shown in “Rises” but no conformation has been made.

If you would like to watch the movies’ trailer, click here. The movie may be almost 8 months away, but the hype is already very high.