Paranormal Activity 4, 2012 Release!

Excited to see the next new film in the beloved Paranormal Activity series!?

We all know and love one of our favorite scary movies, Paranormal Activity! With its unique camera work making us feel like were actually there in the movie. There are already three movies in the series. Lucky for us there is going to be a fourth film set to release October 19th 2012. Every single one of the movies has been released in October for the past three years. Just in time for Halloween!

For those of you who don’t have the slightest clue what the film series is about, it is about one family that is haunted by a demon from their childhood. The films don’t work in chronological order, the first two films are technically being told at the same time but from different homes. At the end of the second film everything connects back to the first. Than on the other hand the last film that was released was the story of Katie and Kristi, the two main characters and sisters from the first two films, showing when they were children and how the terrors first started.

The newest installment in the series Paranormal Activity 3 which was released back in October made a total of $56 million in U.S. theatres alone, making over $200 million dollars worldwide. For those of you who want to buy the film it is set to be released on DVD or Blu-ray on January 24th of this month!