Brad Pitt’s New Movie “World War Z”

Do you love zombie movies? If you do than you should keep an eye out for Brad Pitt’s new action, horror film World War Z!

Okay so we all know and love Brad Pitt for his roles in Inglourious Basterds, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Ocean’s Thirteen and many more. We are very excited to hear that he has a new movie coming out this upcoming Christmas called World War Z Not much has been released on the film but it is going to be an action, horror movie. It is about a representative writing a report on the great zombie war by interviewing survivors of World War Z.

Yes we all love zombie films, especially ones starring Brad Pitt! The anticipation for success for this film is quite large, producers already said that they are thinking of turning this film into a trilogy! That’s a big jump for a movie that hasn’t even been released and is still in post-production.

The reason for such big anticipation is because the idea for the movie came from a book. World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War is a book written back in 2006 written by Max Brooks. This book was a follow up to his first book The Zombie Survival Guide written back in 2003. If you have read these books than you should most definitely check out the film which will be released in December of 2012!