Daniel Radcliffe hosts Saturday Night Live!

One of our favorite actors and performers takes the SNL stage!

One of our favorite British actors hosted SNL this past Saturday night! For those of you who aren’t familiar with Daniel Radcliffe he is famous for playing Harry Potter in the Harry Potter franchise. He also starred in the Broadway production of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. We were all excited to see one of our Harry Potter stars finally take the SNL stage!

The episode consisted of some of our favorite recurring skits along with many new ones! One skit starring Kristin Wiig, one of SNL’s regulars, was the hilarious Target skit. This one is about the “crazy” Target Lady and the hilarious times she has with customers.

Having Daniel Radcliffe hosting we were all expecting at least one Harry Potter skit which we did end up getting! Hogwarts Castle 2020 shows Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest of the Harry Potter cast ten years from now. Daniel playing Harry is portrayed to have been doing absolutely nothing with his life since he defeated Lord Voldemort and still bragging about his victory.

Overall the episode was very funny and definitely kept viewers watching to see what the next skip was going to be about! Although next week’s episode isn’t new it is still a good episode to tune in and watch again…or for the first time if you missed it! The episode stars Emma Stone with musical guest Coldplay! Tune onto NBC on Saturday January 21st at 11:30pm!