The Ultimate Guide to Fall TV

It’s getting to be that time where TV series start their fall season, while summer TV shows come to an end.  Here’s a guide to new, and old TV series starting soon!

Reality TV/Talk Shows:

Survivor-Contestants are stranded in the Philippines this season, competing to be the “Survivor” while doing bizarre challenges and dealing with other contestants on September 19 on CBS.

Jersey Shore-They are back.  Again.  Snooki’s pregnant.  Need I say more? Starting October 4 on MTV.

The Ellen Show-Ellen’s tenth season, it’s going to be good.  Always hilarious, with new and old guests, new segments, and new games starting September 10 on NBC.

Comedy:

The Big Bang Theory-September 27 on CBS, the 6th season is filled with more nerdy humor!

New Girl-Starring Zooey DeschanelJake JohnsonMax GreenfieldLamorne Morris, and Hannah Simone, about perky Jess,  her roommates and her best friend’s life on September 25 on Fox.

Modern Family-September 26 on ABC, everyone’s favorite families are back with new episodes for more laughs.

The Office-The last season is starting September 20 on NBC!  Steve Carell is always funny in The Office!

Tosh.0-Daniel Tosh hosting, comedy all the time, it’s always funny.  Watch September 25 on Comedy Central!

Medical Drama:

Grey’s Anatomy-After the dramatic season finale, what will come next for the doctors?   New season starting September 20 on ABC.

Sci Fi/Fantasy:

Once Upon a Time-Fairy tales come to life!  Get sucked into a place where fantasy is real and fiction doesn’t exist.  Premiering September 30 on ABC.

The Vampire Diaries-October 11 on CW, vampires and romance-sounds like Twilight?  You can only watch to find out what happens in the new season!

Crime Shows:

NCIS-It’s the tenth season, picking up right where last season ended.  More crimes, mysteries, and relationships to be sorted out September 25 on CBS.

Musical:

Glee-On Fox, September 13, the story continues as the new grads go in their separate directions and the new class of seniors at McKinley High.

X Factor– Here is yet another singing competition.  Starting September 12th on Fox, featuring new judges Britney Spears and Demi Lovato, it’s the return of X Factor.

The Voice-Cee Lo, Adam Levine, Christina Augliera, and Blake Shelton return to battle it out with a new team of singers, September 10 on NBC.  May the best team win?

New:

Go On-Group therapy sessions are not the same anymore with sports radio host Ryan King, played by Matthew Perry from Friends.  Starts on September 11, NBC.