31 Days of Halloween

Nail-biting, heart wrenching terror is what every high school student expects to find when he or she enters the month of October.

October is the month of Halloween, witches and goblins and all things scary. This time of year is a great time to go see scary movies and go to scary places. 

Some great places to check out are Haunted Hill located in Cumberland, Rhode Island. Factory of Terror in Fall River, Massachusetts and Spooky World in Litchfield, New Hampshire.

Also there are some horrifying films coming out this October.

Silent Hill: Revelations 3D: “When her father disappears, Heather Mason is drawn into a strange and terrifying alternate reality that holds answers to the horrific nightmares that have plagued her since childhood.”

Paranormal Activity 4: “It has been five years since the disappearance of Katie and Hunter, and a suburban family witness strange events in their neighborhood when a woman and a mysterious child move in.”

Smiley: “After discovering an urban legend on 4chan’s /b/ board of a demented serial killer that has nothing but a carved ‘smilely’ on his face, Ashley, a mentally fragile teen, must decide whether she is going insane, or the next victim.”

Sinister: “Found footage helps a true-crime novelist realize how and why a family was murdered in his new home, though his discoveries put his entire family in the path of a supernatural entity.”