Paranormal Activity 4

Are you looking for a scary movie to see at the theaters? Well if you are then I strongly recommend you go see the new paranormal activity movie. This movie is the fourth installment of the paranormal activity and is shaping up to be the best and scariest one yet.
In this movie Robbie returns to wreak havoc for yet another movie, and havoc he does wreak at first he sends his mother to the hospital but no one knows it was him so his neighbors invite him to stay at their house and thats when the horror really starts.
This new movie uses a fairly new camera technique that is through security cameras, laptop, and even a phone which adds dramatic effect to the suspense of
the movie.
Whenever the camera spasms it is because the ghosts are in the room and when the camera goes back to normal and there is about 5-10 seconds of obliviousness and then the ghost gets whoever they are after.
“My favorite Paranormal Activity movie is the third movie because they have found new ways to make it scary and interesting” said Senior Jason Fasano. This new movie again is shaping up to be the scariest one yet it also is keeping it original.

“The mood is often playful, with teases and fake-outs that are sometimes humorous and usually right before shocks. Violence is rare, quick and devoid of lingering close-ups.” said NY times top critic Andy Webster he is one of the few critics who enjoyed this movie, but was not scared he was more poking fun at
it.
“Screenwriter Christopher Landon, along with co-directors Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman, make a truly lame attempt at establishing a supernatural mythology to explain all this …” said by Villiage Voice top Critic Chuck Wilson on Rottentomatoes believes this movie fails across the board he did not enjoy the first movie and has not enjoyed the rest of them.