Perfect Heatless Curls

Let’s face it, ladies: on busy school mornings, the last thing we want to do is spend hours with a curling iron in our hands. Not only does the constant heat damage our hair, but we just don’t have the time!

“I think curling my hair in the morning is very time consuming and I just don’t do it because it takes so long!” complains Junior Stephanie Queenan.

Allison Klowan, also a Junior at FHS, agrees. “I would try anything because I want to keep my hair healthy,” she says.

So how can you create those beautiful, cascading, dramatic curls without the sizzling-hot iron and loads of hairspray?

Luckily, it’s totally possible…and they’re called “cocoon-curls”.

The best part about these curls (other than the fact that they’re super easy) is that you won’t need any mega-volume hair product or bobby-pins—plus, they’re perfect for keeping in overnight.

Not only that, but cocoon curls are ideal for any hair length—and because we dampen and twist our hair before putting them in the “cocoons”, the result will be a fabulous, dramatic, beautiful hairdo!

“I would be open to trying heatless curls because it probably would be faster than using a curling iron and not as damaging to my hair,” adds Queenan.

Either way, it’s worth a try…so leave a comment below and let us know what you think!

Would you consider trying out these "cocoon curls"?