Proof Can be a Powerful Weapon in a Broken City

Mark Wahlberg and Russell Crowe come together this Friday January 18, 2013 as the film Broken City hits theaters.

“Mark Wahlberg is my favorite actor, all his movies are great! I am definitely going to see this movie” Said FHS Freshman and diehard Mark Wahlberg fan Jake Downie.

In this crime-filled city, former police officer Billy Taggart (Wahlberg) seeks revenge and restoration to his name after being doubled crossed and framed by the man with the most power in the city Mayor Nicholas Hostetler (Crowe).

Hostetler was elected a few years back and now up for reelection says he has changed the city for the better.

Former NYPD cop, Taggart, begins to follow the Mayor’s wife Cathleen (Catherine Zeta-Jones) but seems to uncover a much bigger scandal then he may be able to handle.

“Even though Wahlberg, played a cop in the Other Guys which was a comedy, he is such a good actor that he can take any role and ace it” said Downie.

Taggart must use the most powerful weapon of all- PROOF. He must prove he is innocent by exploding the truth in all of the mayor’s doings.
Packed with suspense, this thrilling drama will have you on the edge of your seat from the moment you enter the theaters.

“Wahlberg’s acting skills make every movie he is in fantastic. From Bobby Mercer in Four Brothers to Vince Papale in Invincible to Micky ward in The Fighter to even Dignam in the Departed, he can take any role in any type of movie and still play a convincing character,” Said Xaverian High Senior John Walsh.

“There are so many different movies like this with a similar plot but this movie is going to be a lot better than those. This cast of Crowe and Wahlberg make this movie look great” Said Walsh.

This Friday take a ride down to Bellingham and see Broken City and you will not be disappointed.

Who is the Best Actor of all Time?