Controversial Conspiracy Theories

In the history of America, conspiracy theories have risen much discussion, some of the most famous being the Denver Airport, the attack on 9/11, and the mission of landing on the moon.

Beginning with the construction of the airport in Denver, investigators have discovered interesting controversial aspects about it. Though Denver already had a sustainable airport in Stapleton International, they decided to build an entire new one. First off, the construction began with five buildings that were apparently “built wrong” and buried intact under the site.

Furthermore, the finished product of the airport resembles a Nazi swastika when viewed from above, a symbol from Adolf Hitler’s regime in Germany during WWII.

“I think it was built that way on purpose,” mentioned FHS junior Christian Golarza, “but not too noticeable.”

Before entering inside, another thing catches the eye. The barbed wire around the airport is faced in, not out, alluding to the fact that Denver Airport might want to keep people in as opposed to out.

Once inside, the conspiracy grows more concern.

The Illuminati appear to have detailed their plans for global genocide,” stated skeptiod Brian Dunning, “and a New World Order in two large murals.” The first shows a Nazi soldier surrounded by children and their mothers dead. Another mural depicts other populations dying with few protected.

“I believe it has to do with the New World Order,” said Golarza, “there is no reason to put German paintings in an American airport.”

Finally, the floors around the murals have “Au Ag” written in them, meaning the method of destruction for the New World Order by using Australia Antigen, a deadly toxin.

The horrific events of September 11th, 2001 and the lives lost will never be forgotten, yet there may be a different side to how the collapse of the Twin Towers went down.

First of all, once the planes were hijacked that day, no fighter jets were sent out to take down the dangerous planes. Some believe that the North American Aerospace Defense Command was told to “stand down”, which is why no protection was present.

One of the most common conspiracies of 9/11 is that the buildings collapsed from bombs as opposed to the impact of passenger planes.  On film, the falling of both towers is similar to that of a controlled demolition, and some accounts claim to have heard explosions in the building after both planes had struck.

Yet another compelling fact is that the hijackers passports were discovered in the aftermath of the days events, and the actual people were found in multiple locations after 9/11. This may point to false accusations of the people responsible for the attacks, using al-Qaeda as a target.

“Skeptics believe that Bin Laden was targeted because of his stakes in the stocks,” claimed the crew at News One, “as well as former President George W. Bush’s personal business ventures in the Middle East.”

Wrapping up with a much less violent conspiracy theory, America’s landing on the moon in 1969 has been doubted by many skeptics time and time again.

One aspect that has to be question is the location of the film of the actual landing. It was sent by NASA to the National Archives and has been missing for awhile, and though it was televised to the world, the quality was very low.

“How can the flag be fluttering,” questioned Ralph Rene, who spent a week analyzing the footage on the moon. He could not comprehend why there was wind on an atmosphere free Moon.

Some might question the reasons for faking such a mission, and there are multiple motives. First off, NASA got around 30 billion dollars for the project, which at the time was an unprecedented number. This cash likely would be used to pay off people on the inside of the real mission.

Though both sides to all stories offer something new, we may never fully comprehend the truth of conspiracy theories, especially these controversial ones.

What is the most believable conspiracy theory?