Too Late For Chandelier

Too Late For Chandelier

Franklin High School has got it’s self a chandelier for the front lobby. Yes, a Chandelier for a school that we are thinking of rebuilding. The word of building a new FHS has spread throughout the entire school. The pictures of how the new FHS is going to look like are hanging out side the principal’s office. Mr. Light, FHS principal says “if the town approves the proposal of building a new school, the class of 2015 will be graduating in the new high school”. So the question is, if we are almost close to build a new high school, because we need it, why then send money to put a chandelier in the old building? Meghan Kinney, senior at FHS said “it is so random. It does not match with the rest o decorations in the school”. I asked Ms. Betts, principal secretary, why do we have a chandelier at the front lobby? She said “we need more light at the front lobby, but we ended getting something completely different from what we ordered. It is too small and it does not give us the amount of light we need. It does not look wright at the front lobby”. I asked her why putting the chandelier now, she answered “we ordered it two years ago but it has being two years until we put it out there”. While some students and faculties are wondering why the Chandelier and why now, other students and some faculties had a different view about it. When I asked Alex Zollo, senior at FHS and Ms. Cerce, heath teacher at FHS, about what were their opinion concerning the Chandelier at the front lobby they replied “we did not even notice it”. So back to our question, why do have a chandelier at the front lobby, well, because we bought it. “if we have it, we use it” says Matt Digiandomenico.