In Tuuka we trust !

The Boston Bruins are in. With hard work in the remaining games of the regular season, they were able to clinch a spot into the playoffs. The B’s who are on a three game winning streak going into the playoffs will face off against their rivals the Buffalo Sabres.

The Bruins and the Sabres met six times during the season, with the Bruins winning the season series 4-2. After a disappointing regular season, the Bruins hope to get back to their scoring ways and have a good run in the playoffs.

The Bruins will look to their goaltender Tuuka Rask who lead the NHL in save percentage and goals against average. The young goaltender took on a major role in helping the B’s get into the playoffs. The Bruins will also look up to their captain Zdeno Chara, to lead the team to a Stanley cup.

The Bruins offense are going to have a tough time putting the puck past Ryan Miller, who stood tall the whole season for the Sabres. The Bruins will look to David Krejci “the Wizard” and Patrice Bergeron for their offense.

“We know it’s not going to be easy at all,” said Bruins forward Milan Lucic. The Bruins know that the Sayres will be a tough challenge and they are ready for it. Each game for the Bruins is going to be a battle, with hard work, good defense, better offense, the Bruins will increase their chances of winning. The Bruins will face off against the Sayres in game 1 Thursday night.