Boys Soccer 1- Duxbury 1

Boys Soccer Give a Strong Effort

Boys came out strong, looking to get an out of league win against Duxbury. Panthers proved that they wanted this game in the first minutes as Center Midfielder Reed Turgeon scores on a great cross by Senior Striker Andrew Fasano. But, something unfortunate happened shortly after this confidence booster, Sophomore Defensive back, Eric Hall, was given a red card for fouling a player when he was the last man back. Now the Panthers had to play a man down for the remainder of the game.

The Dragons quickly seized this opportunity and kept the pressure up and scored in the first half, and the game was tied 1-1. The Panthers did not give up, the entire team played great defense as they did not let up another goal the entire game. This was especially impressive considering the panthers had to play a man down. Senior center-Defensive back Robby Kent really stepped up for the Panthers.

Late in the second half, Sophomore Brad Holt flights a beautiful ball in to the attacking box of the Dragons. Sophomore Zach Scafati was quick to get a head on the ball but missed the outside post by inches. A strong effort by the Panthers, share this nail-biter 1-1. Panthers are 4-2-5 on the season, also beating Attleboro on Friday 2-1.