And the Pats Win Again

This past Sunday, December 4, the Patriots played the Colts at Gillette Stadium. The game was slow to start, with the Patriots only taking a three-point lead from a 39-yard field goal from Gostkowski. The Colts answered back early in the 2nd quarter though by also getting a field goal, thus tying up the game.

4 minutes later though, the Patriots started to build up fire. A 16-play drive ended with an eleven-yard touchdown pass to Gronkowski, giving the Patriots a 10-3 lead. Then, with one minute remaining in the half, the patriots scored another touchdown. When the half ended, the patriots were leading 17-3.

The Colts were not able to make any successful offensive drives in the third quarter, and stayed at a score of three. The Patriots on the other hand made 2 marches up the field, ending in two touchdowns. The score at the end of the third quarter was 31-3. In the fourth quarter though, the Colts stepped up their defense, and were able to stop the Patriots from scoring any points. The Patriots defense on the other hand had a hard time handling the Colts offense, which was able to score 3 touchdowns. This was all they got though, and it was not enough to bring the Patriots down. The game ended with a score of 31-24.

Make sure to watch the Patriots next week when they play the Red Skins in Washington at 1 on Sunday!