KHL Player Takes his Skills to the Ice

Franklin high school hockey player Chris Arnuado recently scored a goal on Saturday against Foxboro at Foxboro. Chris is typically know for his KHL or (knee hockey league) skills but was selected as one of the few franklin varsity hockey players this year. Chris can be found on YouTube slanging and dangling a foam ball well on his knees the whole time. Chris is a member of the sixth line of the franklin high hockey team which in term means that the time spent that Chris gets on the ice is precious. Another factor that Chris faces is that he is a defensive player, these players are rarely known for there goal scoring ability. Well during Chris’s precious ice time during the Foxboro game he managed to do the near impossible, Chris scored an amazing goal that shocked all but one at the veterans rink in franklin mass. The only person in the rink with his mouth kept closed was Chris himself who knew his skills from knee hockey could transfer over onto the ice. After the goal Chris proceeded to celebrate with a long and drawn out cells with his teammates and coaches. I interviewed Chris two days after the game and he said ” I cellied so hard “. The panthers went on to win the game six to one.