Six Flags: Fright By Night

Gabby Colace, Writer

If you’re looking for something fun to do this Halloween season Six Flags New England is the place to go!

Located in Agawam, MA, Six Flags Fright Fest is the perfect place for people who love a good scare and enjoy the thrill of roller coasters.

Mainly known for its extraordinary coasters and rides Six Flags Fright Fest goes through October 28th and offers several haunted attractions. Each night after 6p.m., The Midnight Mansion Haunted House and several scare zones throughout the park begin lurking with scary characters. They also have entertaining shows and performances to help get into the Halloween spirit.

On Fridays they are open from 6p.m. to 11p.m., on Saturdays they open at 12p.m. and close at 11p.m., and on Sundays they open at 12p.m. and close at 9p.m. Tickets start as low as $42.59 per person excluding the haunted house which requires an additional fee.

Sophomore Katelyn Davis shared her experience of Fright Fest by stating “From the decorations, to the people walking around and the countless screams it can get pretty scary at times.” She also adds that even though it’s scary, she loves going every year because it is one of her favorite activities to do with her friends.

Along with Fright Fest, during the winter Six Flags will be hosting Holiday in the Park with holiday themed thrills and attractions. Any other information regarding prices or upcoming events is located here.