The Perfect Gift Ideas for the Holidays

Are you struggling with what to get for your sibling, friends, or boyfriend/girlfriend this holiday season? These ideas below can help you out with all your shopping needs for Hanukkah or Christmas.

Gifts for Teenage Guys:

• GameStop Gift Card: perfect for those gaming addicts we all know. Available at GameStop.
  •  iTunes Gift Card: works for everyone! Can be found at Stop & Shop, WalMart, Target, and many more stores!
  • Skullcandy Headphones: great when combined with the iTunes Gift Card. Available at Target, and on Amazon and the Skullcandy website
  • Newbury Comics T-Shirt: if you’ve ever been to this store, you know that they have hilarious shirts, including ones that reference “The Hangover,” “The Office,” DC Comics, and different bands.
  • Sports Gear: a jersey or sweatshirt of their favorite team, a new basketball or hockey stick, etc. Some research might be required as to what their favorite team is, or what specific type of equipment is best. Try Bob’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Sports Authority.

Gifts for Teenage Girls: 

• Makeup: you can’t go wrong with getting a girl some mascara and lip gloss! Can be found at any drugstore, or for more high-quality brands, try Sephora
  • Clothes: shirts, sweaters, jeans, skirts, sweatshirts… they are so many options at so many stores! Whether she’s a girly girl or a tomboy, clothing is an easy option for presents. Some suggested stores include Forever 21, Delia’s, PacSun and American Eagle
  • Jewelry: works just as well as clothes! Comes in many styles, and is available at pretty much every store. Good locations include Forever 21, American Eagle, and Claire’s.
  • Nail Polish: simple colors or special tools that can be used to make designs. Found at the majority of stores, with the best selection at drugstores.
  • Memo Board: hang up photographs, invitations, important notes/reminders, etc. Perfect for organization and keeping memories alive! Available in a variety of boards, including magnetic, cork, and fabric. Many of you have probably seen them, but don’t know them by name, so some online research will probably be required. Found at Target.