The holidays are approaching! What will you get for your loved ones this year? photo via Pixabay under the Creative Commons license

Gifts for Every Person You Know

From holiday parties to Christmas decorating, this time of year is packed with things to do. The last thing you want is to worry if someone will like the gift you get for them. This list is categorized by family members or friends, but most of these items could work for anybody on your shopping list.

Mom

Katie Barrow, Writer

Tea kettle ($34.99) I don’t know about your mom, but my mom loves tea and this one will look so quaint on your kitchen stove.  Puzzle ($14.99-$17.99) A puzzle is a perfect staple gift to buy for the upcoming snow days. Book (~$5-$15) You can never go wrong with a book! Ask them about their favorite genre or what books they’ve been meaning to read. You can buy one on Amazon ...

Dad

Katie Barrow, Writer

Meater (smart meat thermometer) ($69.95) This one’s a little pricey, so maybe go in on this gift with your siblings. This nifty thermometer-cutting board duo saves your dad an extra step when cooking. Ice scraper mit ($10.50) You can help your dad get a head start on preparation for this year’s Noreasters with this handy ice scraper that will keep your hand warm and dry. T shirt (~$15...

Sister/Friend

Katie Barrow, Writer

Jade roller and gua sha ($12.74) The jade roller and gua sha massage your face to promote healthy skin. They’re the world’s latest rave with skincare, so they’ll appreciate this as a gift. Disposable camera ($24.96) Disposable cameras are so fun to have because you have to wait until you develop the pictures to see them. You can take them to all of your hangouts with friends and then hang them u...

Brother/Guy Friend

Katie Barrow, Writer

JBL speaker ($49.75) My dad, my brother, and I have all gotten a speaker for a Christmas gift in the past, and it is truly something I never knew I needed, but use it multiple times a day.  T shirt from a band they like (~$20) I don’t know about you, but my brother and I bond over music taste, so a band/music artist t-shirt could be a thoughtful gift idea for you too. If you don’t...

Athletic Family Member/Friend

Katie Barrow, Writer

Foam roller ($34.99) I can speak for runners that a foam roller is a staple. If you have someone in your life relatively new to running, this will definitely help them stay loose. Even other sports athletes can benefit from rolling out their muscles.  Therapy massage gun ($65.99) Maybe you have a friend that needs an upgrade from a foam roller. This massage gun will target the more s...

Under $10

Katie Barrow, Writer

Body butter ($6) Body butters are versatile gifts to buy for several different people in your life. Exfoliating sugar cube set ($9.99) Another spa-day must-have! Anxiety ring ($9.99) Think of your friend that picks their nails or skin when they’re stressed out. This anxiety ring spins when you need to fidget, and is such a thoughtful gift to give. Hair clip (~$5) Se...

Pantherbook • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in