Red: All Too Well

All Too Well (Taylor’s Version): Everything about this song is perfect, every different version and varying lengths. It always exceeds my expectations, despite me having listened to it a million times. I am in awe every single time. It is a lyrical masterpiece and deserves all the attention it gets.

All Too Well (1o minute version): No words, just tears. A beautifully crafted masterpiece that had me reaching for the tissues for the entire 10 minutes and 13 seconds. Her mature voice, never heard before lyrics, and the slight difference in the music production of the song made it a life-changing experience. My mouth was open the entire time- Taylor came for the scarf stealer’s neck with these lyrics… She fully called out Jake Gyllenhaal for only dating women at least 10 years younger than him (his current girlfriend is 25 and he is 40… somethings never change) 

You kept me like a secret, but I kept you like oath

— Taylor Swift, All Too Well

All Too Well: Short Film: 15 minutes of incredible music, acting, and directing. Sadie Sink (playing Taylor Swift) and Dylan O’Brien (playing Jake Gyllenhaal) were so convincing that you could not even tell it was acting. The entire film was jaw-dropping and made me appreciate the song so much more. Not to mention all the easter eggs Taylor dropped for possible upcoming projects that have left fans theorizing for days.

Pantherbook • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in