Mirage: Attention Young Writers!

Mirage, Franklin High School’s Literary Magazine, has a deadline fast approaching to turn in any original forms of black and white photography, lyrics, artwork, short stories, and all forms of poetry.

The club meets every Monday in Mr. Piazza’s room(B209)with three editors, Taryn Lazinski (senior), Tatiana Shishkan (senior), and Laura Cafasso (sophomore).If interested, drop off any peices of work in the pink box on the shelves by the doorway.

The magazine’s Valentine’s Day contest is also coming to a close this week as the student body returns to school. The idea is to send in pick-up lines to Mr. Piazza’s room once again, and the prize for the best pick up lines earns the winner a box of chocolates.

Also, never feel stressed or anxious about turning in pieces of work. The club members are not soft necessarily when reviewing submissions, and either vote to accept it or for the author to revise it. The revisions they call for may be length, spelling or grammatical errors, or incomplete plots.

So to all you writers, poets, photographers, and artists, send in submissions today to B209! You won’t regret it, esspecially if you see your work and name featured in the magazine once they are sold around April.

See Mr. Piazza, Laura, Taryn or Tatiana with any questions!