The Last Homecoming at this FHS

The Last Homecoming at this FHS

It’s that time of year again! FHS Homecoming, an annual celebration and tradition, is this coming weekend.

The party begins on Friday night at 7 pm with the Homecoming football game against Mansfield, the current leader in the Hockomock Kelley Rex with an undefeated record. Franklin has a 2-4 standing.
Last year, the Panthers narrowly defeated Attleboro at the Homecoming game 44 to 41, so fans can hope for an even more exciting match-up on Friday.
The game will also feature perforamances by the Pep Band, as well as floats for every grade during halftime. Show your school spirit by coming to support FHS and the Panthers!

The Homecoming dance will be held on Saturday from 7-10 pm in the cafeteria. Tickets, sold this week during lunch, are $10 for the dance, or $12 for the game and the dance. Come let off steam from school by dancing and having fun with friends and music!

Unlike prior years, FHS is utlizing technology in a whole new way to make your homecoming even better. On itslearning, students had the ability to nominate any of their classmates for the Homecoming Court with a pair of students for each grade, including Homecoming King and Queen for the seniors. This week, students are able to cast their final votes from the nominations. FHS students have never had this kind of opportunity before, so let your voice be heard!

It may be hard to top such a successful 2012 Homecoming, but this will be the last Homecoming to take place in this Franklin High School. New memories are waiting to be made at the new FHS, so come participate in one of the last school events in this building!

What are you most excited about for Homecoming 2013?