What does Charlie really think about his ‘Two and a Half Men’ death?

Sure, his character died in a meat explosion on a Paris subway, and then was mercilessly mocked for proclivities that hit close to real life, but Charlie Sheen still very much enjoyed the season premiere of the rejiggered “Two and a Half Men.” Sheen told Access Hollywood that “That’s got to be the highest attended funeral of all time.” He even held a viewing party for the season premiere episode of the television show, even tweeting a picture of it. “Surrounded by friends and watching the premier [sic] of Two and a Half Men. Odd… But cool..! So far a lot of laughs!! Nice…” he wrote.

Charlie’s words of kindness surprises readers — as his words and tone of voice has changed greatly since he got fired from the show during the spring for psychotic behavior. The big debut of his attitude change was shown on the Jay Leno show then went global with a speech during the Emmy’s later that month. During his appearance with Leno, Sheen said that, based on his wild behavior, he “would have fired his ass,” from the show, too.

“From the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best from this upcoming season. We spent eight wonderful years together, and I know you will continue to make great television,” he said, addressing the show before a worldwide audience.