More Disney Classics Coming to Theaters

Get ready to spend that crazy amount of money at the movies again because other top Disney movies are being formatted to 3D and are getting ready to reappear. These include Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc., and The Little Mermaid. This list spans over the next 3 years, however, so hang tight and dig out the VCR if you can’t wait that long.

I am sure many of you were proud to contribute to the $79 million Lion King made in the past 3 weeks and I am sure everyone will be looking for their other favorites to appear on the big screen, but between the overpriced snacks and an extra $5 for the “3D experience”, going to the movies is becoming a special occasion.

When informed about the coming up releases, students were just as excited as they were about Lion King. They were also just as ready to get a bank loan for the 3D. This was before they found out it would be in the normal format as well.

The lack of pop-out-at-you action in Beauty and the Beast might just start the veer back to “regular ol’ 2D movies”. Not to mention, it would also spark the veer back to not going broke at the box office.

Seeing all this excitement and money saving makes you wish you came up with this idea. Think about it; releasing old time classics that adults and teens will want to see again and that younger 3D-accustomed kids have yet to see. Who wouldn’t go?