Kim K Calling It Quits?

It’s only been a little over two months since E! reality star Kim Kardashian and MBA player Kris Humphries said “I do” in an elaberate and over the top wedding this summer. But sadly the fairytale was over when Kim filed for divorce October 31st stating “irreconciable differences” in divorce papers obtained by TMZ.

Kim, 31 and Kris, 26 even had a two part special filmed showing their ups and downs throughout the planning of the wedding, but who knew married life would be way harder? During the special even Kim’s family were skeptical of Kris’ intentions, but they were all put to rest when their very own Kardashian decided to end the marriage.

In a statement to E! news the 31 year old reality star says “After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage, I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.”

The date of seperation is listed as October 31st only 72 days since the wedding. The couple also just wrapped filming “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” with Kims sister, Kourtney and her boyfriend Scott. So I guess we’ll just have to wait to see what really made their fairytale turn into a never ending nightmare. Comment your thoughts!