Lady Gaga to have Thanksgiving Special

After you are done wolfing down turkey and pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving, be sure to tune in to ABC at 9:30. Lady Gaga, the current Queen of Pop, will be hosting her own Thanksgiving special, “A Very Gaga Thanksgiving.”

The 90 minute program will include performances of eight songs, including hits from her album “Born This Way,” a duet of  “The Lady is a Tramp” with the legendary Tony Bennett, and the yuletide favorite, “White Christmas.” An interview with Katie Couric at Gaga’s alma mater, New York’s Sacred Heart Catholic School, will also be featured, as well as a Thanksgiving cooking segment with chef Art Smith.

The sit-down with Gaga will be in-depth and personal, according to the Couric. “This is a chance to see more of who she is beneath the wild costumes and staged musical numbers,” said the journalist. Topics to be discussed include the bullying the pop star faced as a student, what her family is really like, and just how exactly she deals with her fame and its price.

As a so called “little monster” myself, you can count me in as a future viewer of “A Very Gaga Thanksgiving.” Due to the immense size of the singer’s fanbase, I think it is safe to say that the special will be a success.