Ten Most Fasinating People of 2011

After a year of celebrity divorces, alleged affairs, pregnancy announcements, and reality TV, who did Barbara Walters , veteran journalist and lead commentator of The View, pick as her annual Ten Most Fascinating People for 2011?

No surprise here, the Kardashian clan appears on her list, according to MTV. With their E! Reality shows such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Khloe and Lamar, and Kourntey and Kim take New York, it’s not wonder they cross many of Americans’ minds. Kim’s recent divorce drama and Kourtney’s pregnancy announcement will surely be the core of much of the interview with the family.

Another pick of Ms. Walters is pop sensation Katy Perry, whose album Teenage Dream has had numerous record-topping hits with “E.T.”, “Firework” and “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)”. She also has a treat for her fans, she will show clips from her California Dreams Tour which just wrapped up. On November 30th, Katy was also nominated for many Grammy nominations.

For Modern Family fans, the adorable and hilarious Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who play onscreen couple Cam and Mitchell,  are set to be interviewed as well. These actors have a lot to discuss including the Golden Globe awards their show and actors have won, as well as it being a part of a hit show for ABC.

Another prominant celebrity to be a hot topic of the show is Simon Cowell. He left American Idol to surprisingly start his new show “X Factor USA” along with old American Idol alum Paula Abdul.

Even though this list is starting to stack up, others that made the cut are Yankee baseball player Derek Jeter, Donald Trump, and Pippa Middleton. Barbara of course will not reveal who number one is until the show actually airs.

“Ten Most Fascinating People” premieres December 14 on ABC.  If you could make a list of your ten most fascinating people for 2011, who would you pick and why? Leave a comment below!