Birchwood Bakery & Kitchen

Learn all about this popular Franklin restaurant!
Avery Crandall
Birchwood Bakery & Kitchen is a great place to visit in the center of Franklin if you’re feeling hungry.

Are you looking for a local place to get breakfast or a good coffee?

Located at 17 East Central Street across from Hang Tai Cuisine, Birchwood Bakery & Kitchen is a very popular spot to get coffee or a bite to eat in Franklin. They have many different food options (salads, sandwiches, desserts, etc.) and something to eat for people of all ages. Birchwood also offers drinks such as coffee, tea, and smoothies. 

At Birchwood, customers can choose from a wide variety of items on the menu to purchase. (Avery Crandall)

Sophomore Josie Warner loves everything about this bakery. 

“I’ve gotten the avocado toast and the grilled cheese and both were incredible!” she stated. 

Warner says that the workers are always super nice and the customer service is amazing.

Birchwood is also a great place to eat and talk with friends or get work done. They also have lots of different seating options and even have tables outside.

The restaurant is very cute inside and Warner says she “loved the way the place was decorated.”

Birchwood Bakery & Kitchen Hours: Closed Monday, Tuesday: 7am – 3pm,Wednesday: 7am – 3pm, Thursday: 7am – 9pm, Friday: 7am – 3pm, Saturday: 8am – 3pm, Sunday: 8am – 3 pm.