All About Applause Gelato and Unique Finds

Read more about the popular gelato shop in the center of town
Kevin Makice/Flickr
Gelato comes in so many different flavors!

At Applause Gelato & Unique Finds, a relatively new spot in town located on 34 Main Streer, guests can find delicious gelato and friendly workers. Applause is a popular place to get some gelato in downtown Franklin that also offers rare and special items for sale in the shop. 

FHS Sophomore Avery Crandall likes both the vanilla and the chocolate chip gelato but chocolate chip is probably her favorite. Crandall has been twice and does not go too often because the gelato can be a bit pricey, but she loves the service and describes the shop as a good environment with cute decorations and friendly workers.

A worker at Applause says the most popular flavor is cookies and cream and the busiest day is on Saturday. The worker says it is really fun and she enjoys the people there.

Applause offers 7 standard flavors of gelato: Belgian dark chocolate, Madagascar vanilla bean, cookies and cream, Argentine sea salt caramel, coffee chocolate chip, pure Sicilian pistachio, cherry almond chocolate chip. They also sell lemon sorbetto, a delicious vegan option

Applause Gelato and Unique Finds is open on all days except Monday from noon to 8:00 P.M. Check out their website in case hours change due to the holidays.