Time to Hit that Fresh Nar Nar

Franklin High School’s Ski and Board Club started the winter season off this past Monday at Wachusett Mountain. This will be the first trip of several that will happen every Monday until the first week in February.

“I just wana hit up the trails on the mountain so bad” Said Ski and Board club member Micheal Carlucci.

Many of the Ski and Board club members are extatic about the upcoming season and are planning on making the most of the 6 trips planned for Wachusett.

“I am kind of bumbed out that there are only 6 trips for the whole club. I love snowboarding, so want to get out there as much as I can”. Said Mike Morrissey.

“I just love snowboarding, it is so peaceful just cruising down the mountain with the sunset behind you, it’s really nice”. Said member Annie Scuzzarella.

Those who are participating in Ski and Board club are hoping for more snowfall in the New England region because it will allow for better skiing conditions. Unfortunately we have only had one major storm so far, but there is still time for a little more white weather to happen.

“I just want more snow because I it’s better skiing on natural snow rather than a snow machine”. Said Hayley Conard.

Hopefully the ski and board can really shred some fresh powder for the next couple of weeks and have an enjoyable season.