Halloween Activities Near You

Karalyn Rozak, Writer

Are you looking for some thrilling Halloween activities to do with your family or friends  that are both fun and covid friendly? Well you are in the right place.

Interested In watching some spooky movies this fall? Go check out the Mendon Twin Drive In at 35 Milford Street, Mendon MA.They offer scary movies for all age groups and snacks and drinks for sale. They are open Thursday through Sunday and tickets can be purchased from their website or at the door. 

Looking for something more scary? Try Haunted Hill, located at  4092 Diamond Hill Rd, Cumberland RI. This is a spooky themed walking trail that is for all ages that is open Friday- Sunday from 6:30- 10pm.  Tickets can be purchased online or at the door and face masks are required.  

If you are looking for something much more laid back to do with small children. Check out Adams Farm located at 495 Sumner Brown Road, Cumberland RI.  This farm has the largest pumpkin patch in RI, hayrides and a 5 acre corn maze. Masks are required, it is open 7 days a week from 9-5 and tickets can be purchased both at the door or online.

Lastly, Sacha Nakhoul and Abby Fairweather two FHS students talked about their plans for this halloween. Both Abby and Sacha stated they have similar plans to carve pumpkins and decorate their homes in the fall spirit. Whatever you do for Halloween, make sure you take safety precautions by wearing a mask and staying 6 feet apart.