FHS Election Season Has Arrived!

Elise Ravech, Writer

A moment some FHS students wait the entire school year for… Elections. Here are some important dates that students will need to know along with how they can get their name on the board.

Currently all class officer elections are being held on October first and second. Rep elections will be the following week on October eighth and ninth.

Normally students are able to vote by paper during their lunch block but unfortunately due to covid everything looks a little different this year. Luckily the FHS staff and students have figured out a solution to this!

All students have the opportunity to run via this google form, it will also posted on their classroom. It is required if you are running that you have some form of campaigning, preferably a video, but it could be a website or poster. If you are interested the form is due by this friday, September 25th, 2020. 

In total there are seven rep positions open and four class officer spots per grade!

Once all forms have been submitted class advisors will post the campaign materials for the students to view. Students will also be provided with a new link where the nominees names will be.

If you have any questions regarding campaigning or the voting process please contact Molly Normandin at [email protected]!